Wednesday, September 1, 2010



2. E-mail address: dcummings@cse.tamu.edu

3. Graduate standing: 3rd year PhD

4. Why are you taking this class? I’m exploring new research areas and want to get a good understanding of sketch recognition.

5. What experience do you bring to this class? I’ve attempted to perform sketch recognition using tools in geographic mapping software.

6. What do you expect to be doing in 10 years? The same thing I do every night Pinky…

7. What do you think will be the next biggest technological advancement in computer science? Hopefully something I’m working on. If not, I hope the holodeck will be the next big technological advancement or at least something like it.

8. What was your favorite course when you were an undergraduate (computer science or otherwise)?Computer Graphics. The teacher was a really funny guy.

9. What is your favorite movie and why?  Night of the Living Dead (1968) because I love classic movies and because I’m too scared to watch it alone, but I love to try.

10. If you could travel back in time, who would you like to meet and why?  My mom and dad, just so I can make sure they fall in love at the enchantment under the sea dance and live happily ever after, thus guaranteeing my existence.

11. Give some interesting fact about yourself.  I hate the taste, sight and smell of peanut butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment